B2B Marketing 2016: 5 Digital Must-Dos [Infographic]
Marketers are already spreading their budgets across a wide range of digital channels, including websites, search, social media, Big Data, content creation, app development, software suites, and much more. Which of these many channels deserve more attention?
To help figure out the digital areas to focus on, check out the new infographic created by MDG, B2B Marketing 2016: 5 Digital Must-Dos. It condenses the insights from dozens of research reports and identifies the key approaches that are both already working for B2B marketers and that have substantial future growth potential.
The areas covered include:
- Content quality: Savvy B2B marketers are looking to create better content in 2016, not just more content; find out why this shift is essential for every organization.
- Customer journey: Developing an in-depth map of the customer journey is the best way to boost lead quality; learn why this exercise is the foundation of digital success.
- Predictive analytics: Many B2B companies say they’re investing heavily in marketing analytics in 2016; explore how new tools are giving marketers a powerful crystal ball.
- Marketing automation: Forward-thinking B2B organizations are spending on sophisticated automation platforms; explore why this trend is one to follow.
- Webinars and SEM: These tried-and-true tactics continue to deliver for marketers; understand how the rise of Millennial buyers is making each even more important.
To learn more about these essential areas for investment, take a look at B2B Marketing 2016: 5 Digital Must-Dos.
Spread the Word
MDG, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, is one of Florida’s top hospitality marketing companies and branding firms. MDG’s core capabilities include advertising, branding, logo design, creative, infographic development, digital marketing, creative media planning and buying, radio and TV advertising, website design and development, email marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and SEO. To stay on top of the latest trends in travel marketing and advertising, contact MDG today at 561-338-7797 or visit www.mdgsolutions.com.