Consumers and Branded Content: A Love Story [Video Infographic]
How do consumers feel about branded content? They absolutely love it, according to a recent video infographic, Consumers & Brands: A Love Story, from uberflip. The video incorporates recent research from a number of sources showing that the vast majority of consumers find branded content to be both helpful and engaging.
Some key insights include:
- 90% of consumers think branded/custom content is useful.
- 61% of consumers love brands that publish their own content.
- 75% of consumers feel brands that create custom content want to establish a good relationship with them.
- Content marketers have tried 12 tactics on average to attract customers, including e-books, Facebook posts, case studies, and videos.
- Interesting content is one of the top three reasons why people follow brands on social media.
These findings reinforce the fact that custom content is often a win-win for both consumers and companies. When done well, branded offerings inform, educate, and entertain consumers while also conveying a brand message and inspiring loyalty (perhaps even love).
MDG, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Boca Raton and New York City, is one of Florida’s top content marketing agencies. Our core capabilities include branding, logo design, creative, online marketing, print advertising, media planning and buying, TV and radio, Web design and development, email marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, blog writing, social media marketing, and SEO. To stay on top of the latest trends in content marketing, contact MDG today at 561-338-7797 or visit www.mdgsolutions.com. To learn more about developing a content calendar that will get people coming back for more, read “The Content Marketing Formula: 70/20/10.”